Multi factor authentication (MFA) is now live
You will not be able to log in to sell or redeem until you have set this up.
Before you log in, please make sure you have downloaded an Authenticator App – see below.
To log in go to https://services.transaxpay.com/nbtAuths/login as normal and input:
- Your current User ID - please note, your User ID is case sensitive, it is NOT your GLN or email address. If you do not know your User ID please contact us.
- Your current Password – if you do not know your password, please click on the reset password link on website the log in page.
- Please follow the on-screen prompts, step by step, referring to the appropriate set up guide as you proceed.
Links to set up guides:
Set up a desktop authenticator app
Note: to copy and paste within this App you need to use CTRL C (for copy) and CTRL V (for paste).
Set up a mobile authenticator app
If you have any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our customer service team will contact you back as soon as possible.
Once you have set up MFA, it runs in the background and the website will request once every 60 days that you input the 6 digit one time passcode (OTP) that is shown in the App.
For instructions on how to set up multiple users or the same App on multiple devices, please contact our customer service team.
To help, you can also watch the following videos showing how set-up will work:
1. Setting up your desktop authenticator App
2. Setting up your mobile authenticator App
Download an authenticator app
Good to use if your account is logged into on one PC by multiple users, but not for when you wish to log in from home.
There are many apps that work, if you are using Chrome or Edge we recommend the Authenticator Extension.
How to install Authenticator extension
FIS also have their own apps:
Download the FIS Authenticator for Desktop
Select the “For Windows” icon then press the green download arrow for version 2.2.3 to install on your bookshop PC. Find out more information here.
Download the Authy app
Recommended if you are the only person logging in, and for users who occasionally log in from home or locations other than their shop.
You can use any of the following apps (you may already have one of these apps on your phone as they are used for multiple services):
- Once it's set up, MFA will be required the first time you log in to any of the Record Tokens gift card websites. It will not be required every time you log in, but it will be required if your browser settings change and at least every 60 days.
- MFA is used by most payment systems to improve security; it requires users to input a code when they log in. This code is shown via an authenticator app installed either of the user’s phone or desktop.
- You can install both a mobile and desktop app.
- FIS is the company that processes Record Tokens transactions.